Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Solved Eza archivé

hotmail no longer works. i can open mail on MSN premium,IE 9,chrome,yahoo, but firefox no longer works? I reinstalled both, and restore point, still, broken?

tcseacliff

when I open fire fox,click on Hotmail, the page opens with the inbox folder open.cannot click anything? cannot open mail,or any related folders, the cursor changes to a finger, but nothing opens or closes at all? reinstalled evrything, did a restore point. it works on all the browsers, but firefox? been using fire fox for years?

when I open fire fox,click on Hotmail, the page opens with the inbox folder open.cannot click anything? cannot open mail,or any related folders, the cursor changes to a finger, but nothing opens or closes at all? reinstalled evrything, did a restore point. it works on all the browsers, but firefox? been using fire fox for years?

Ezalaki modifié na tcseacliff

All Replies (2)

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Thunderbird

Solution eye oponami

I found the problem. it was the ad block plus 2.0. what i just noticed as I was disabling each one was. I noticed in Firefox the envelopes were gone! that is why the mail was not opening, so in safe mode with add-ons disabled the envelopes returned. so i restarted in reg mode and then disabled one -by-one. it was the adBlock Plus 2.0. thank you for your guidance. i would have never found it . thanks!