Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How do I add Firefox to my Android

martinclaudette764

I'm having problems loading Fairfax to my Android can you please help me

I'm having problems loading Fairfax to my Android can you please help me

All Replies (1)

Hi,

What are you trying to exactly, and at which step are you stuck? Could you guide me through what you were doing, what were you expecting, and what happened instead? Also can you share what phone do you use? It could be relevant.

Regards, Balázs

Tuna motuna

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.