Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

Yahoo Mail cannot run on Firefox version 129.0

A. Chung

I always use Firefox as my default browser. In the past, I did not have any problem on getting access to Yahoo Mail such as downloading and deleting the incoming mail. Having upgraded Firefox to its version 129.0 recently, my Yahoo Mail cannot delete the incoming mail after reading. In addition, the counter number of incoming mail remains the same and has no effect. Appreciate it much if any technical assistance will be given soon.

I always use Firefox as my default browser. In the past, I did not have any problem on getting access to Yahoo Mail such as downloading and deleting the incoming mail. Having upgraded Firefox to its version 129.0 recently, my Yahoo Mail cannot delete the incoming mail after reading. In addition, the counter number of incoming mail remains the same and has no effect. Appreciate it much if any technical assistance will be given soon.

All Replies (1)

Hello, I've 3 Yahoo accounts and works flawlessly (Noscript add-on, Canvas Blocker). Firefox 129.0 (64-bit) OSX Ventura 13.6.9