Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

How do I delete or add folders in Mozilla Thunderbird?

4Paringa

I have created a few folders that I no longer want but cant seem to delete them. At the same time I have new folders I'd like to add but they dont appear in the foldes window after creating them.

I have created a few folders that I no longer want but cant seem to delete them. At the same time I have new folders I'd like to add but they dont appear in the foldes window after creating them.

All Replies (1)

When you highlight a folder in the left column and then right-click on it, the pop-up menu offers "Delete" and also "New Subfolder" as two of the choices. You can also click on File, and choose "Delete."

If you want a new primary folder, click on the desired account, then right-click. Choose "New Folder." Again, you can also click on File, choose "New" and then "New Folder" in the next menu.