Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

Suddenly a small tab shows up when I open the browser it's set to DAD: https://www.dance-all-day.com/#partners

dquilan2

Today I noticed a small tab on the upper left screen beside a regular tab that has an x to close it. This small tab does not have an x. I have tried closing the browser and restarting but that does not work. Could this be a hacker? I ask because I have been having harassment problems from someone associated with this DAD website. I have attached a screen shot.

Today I noticed a small tab on the upper left screen beside a regular tab that has an x to close it. This small tab does not have an x. I have tried closing the browser and restarting but that does not work. Could this be a hacker? I ask because I have been having harassment problems from someone associated with this DAD website. I have attached a screen shot.
Bafoto sur écran jointes

All Replies (1)

You can check the home page setting:

  • Tools > Options > General > Startup: Home page

Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' (pipe) symbols.


You can check for recently installed suspicious or unknown extensions.


Do a malware check with several malware scanning programs on the Windows computer. Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware. All these programs have free versions.

Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.

You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.

See also: