Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

Why does Firefox go to full screen when I close one of several tabs that are open

aybracers

I have multiply tabs open and Firefox only filling part of my screen (I have a large desktop monitor). If I close one of the tabs by clicking the X the browser goes into full screen mode. Why?

I have multiply tabs open and Firefox only filling part of my screen (I have a large desktop monitor). If I close one of the tabs by clicking the X the browser goes into full screen mode. Why?

All Replies (1)

Hi aybracers, This sounds strange. Can you provide a screenshot of where you are clicking? It may clear up how to reproduce this as well!