Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Solved Eza archivé

When I place an icon on the home screen, can I change the label?

Shakynot

When I place an icon on the home screen using firefox for android on my Samsung Tablet, the label is inserted for me. How Can I change it

When I place an icon on the home screen using firefox for android on my Samsung Tablet, the label is inserted for me. How Can I change it

All Replies (1)

Solution eye oponami

The easiest way is probably by bookmarking the page you are wishing to have the icon for and then changing the name of the bookmark by long pressing, then long press again to add it to your screen.