Showing questions for topic:

It's accessing the phone updates and then asking to update any ways. I have already complained about it several times 😕😕😕

It is accessing phone updates and demands to update any way which is strictly objectionable and prohibited 🚫🚫🚫🚫 Please stop worrying about it and rectify yourself.I hate… (자세히 살펴보기)

It is accessing phone updates and demands to update any way which is strictly objectionable and prohibited 🚫🚫🚫🚫 Please stop worrying about it and rectify yourself.I hate your application though it gives its own way of service. When I complained you withdraw yourself and again after a few weeks the same situation.

I have trusted your services and the application is installed on my all the phones nearly 13 phones.

I feel regretted and rubbish about it.

I will uninstall it from my all the phones if you don't change your accessibility manners.😡😡😡😡😡

Open

Updates and fix all problem issue

My Firefox most of theme and browser futers lost my devise with lots helpful adonce / benefit not adjust this APk , please solved all in total feturs update and akuret u… (자세히 살펴보기)

My Firefox most of theme and browser futers lost my devise with lots helpful adonce / benefit not adjust this APk , please solved all in total feturs update and akuret user polisye and privisy adjust and give me better useges perfomense,

Please Update all mystice fix issue include and issue problem fix

Open

how to download latest Firefox for Android on a Galaxy S5, Android Version 6.0.1

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone that I need to return to service because of the failure of... a newer cell phone. The S5 phone is running Android Version 6.0.1 and the c… (자세히 살펴보기)

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone that I need to return to service because of the failure of... a newer cell phone. The S5 phone is running Android Version 6.0.1 and the current Firefox is Version 61.0 I KNOW this phone is capable of running... not the very latest Android edition, but a much newer version than 61.0!!

I am having difficulty in determining the latest usable Firefox for Android version, downloading or installing it. Because of the age of the phone and the Android version, Google Play is absolutely useless.

I am probably missing something... stupid... because this should NOT be this difficult! Can anyone direct me to an "apk" file of the latest version of Firefox for Android that will work with Android 6.0.1?

Thank you VERY much for any assistance!!

보존 2 131

why do many resets that require downloading?

Since May 21st, I am now on Firefox installer 15. That's a lot of interruptions in three months. Can you please explain? Not that it's difficult or time consuming now tha… (자세히 살펴보기)

Since May 21st, I am now on Firefox installer 15. That's a lot of interruptions in three months. Can you please explain? Not that it's difficult or time consuming now that I readily understand, just happens when I have least time! Also means I have to open Chrome, which seems perverse. Thank you.

Solved 3 30

two weeks ago i updated as asked. since then EVERYTHING has been a problem what th*** went wrong

just let me know how i can get things in order. i am not an expert in these fields, for years you have been good and, fairly, simple. now it is all a pain in the neck!! h… (자세히 살펴보기)

just let me know how i can get things in order. i am not an expert in these fields, for years you have been good and, fairly, simple. now it is all a pain in the neck!! how do i correct this?

Open 1 60

How long before 150 & VPN are available in G Play?

The new 150 update was 2 days ago but the VPN was released with 149. How long for both, the new update & VPN to be available on Android for Google Play or is the VPN … (자세히 살펴보기)

The new 150 update was 2 days ago but the VPN was released with 149. How long for both, the new update & VPN to be available on Android for Google Play or is the VPN on a different scheduled roll out on its own?

Open 1 30

how can I locate the FF version on my devices.

1. How can I locate the FF version on my devices. I have Android 14 OS. Today (February 16) I located a versio 147.4 will be released. Is this automatically availab… (자세히 살펴보기)

1. How can I locate the FF version on my devices. I have Android 14 OS. Today (February 16) I located a versio 147.4 will be released. Is this automatically available for my devices or do I nèd to download. If so how.. Ðo I get notifications.

Solved 보존 2 221

Undo Firefox Update

I recently had my firefox mobile for android updated apparently, but it is so user unfriendly and not very accessible in the way that the new layout with the dark tabs an… (자세히 살펴보기)

I recently had my firefox mobile for android updated apparently, but it is so user unfriendly and not very accessible in the way that the new layout with the dark tabs and small pictures makes it very hard to read which tabs are open and is unfriendly on the eyes. Is there any way I can revert back to the previous version? I really loved the layout and the user friendliness of it and now I am just considering downloading another browser because I am so bummed by this update. Thanks in advance.

보존 1 200

update

I'm just trying to update my version of Mozilla on my phone but can't seem to figure out how to do it. It's always been a nothing operation but somehow got tricky. … (자세히 살펴보기)

I'm just trying to update my version of Mozilla on my phone but can't seem to figure out how to do it. It's always been a nothing operation but somehow got tricky.

보존 1 120

reverse update

I like the old design better. The new Firefox adjusted for Android thingy is annoying. I want to go back to the Firefox version I used yesterday and everyday before. … (자세히 살펴보기)

I like the old design better. The new Firefox adjusted for Android thingy is annoying. I want to go back to the Firefox version I used yesterday and everyday before.

보존 1 250