Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

reverse update

junseosperling

I like the old design better. The new Firefox adjusted for Android thingy is annoying. I want to go back to the Firefox version I used yesterday and everyday before.

I like the old design better. The new Firefox adjusted for Android thingy is annoying. I want to go back to the Firefox version I used yesterday and everyday before.

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi,

The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or developers. When a Mozilla employee jumps into a discussion, you'll see the Mozilla staff label next to their name.

If you want to leave feedback for developers, you can use this link. Your feedback is collected by a team that reads it and gathers data on the most common issues.

You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.