Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

how to download latest Firefox for Android on a Galaxy S5, Android Version 6.0.1

wdunwoody

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone that I need to return to service because of the failure of... a newer cell phone. The S5 phone is running Android Version 6.0.1 and the current Firefox is Version 61.0 I KNOW this phone is capable of running... not the very latest Android edition, but a much newer version than 61.0!!

I am having difficulty in determining the latest usable Firefox for Android version, downloading or installing it. Because of the age of the phone and the Android version, Google Play is absolutely useless.

I am probably missing something... stupid... because this should NOT be this difficult! Can anyone direct me to an "apk" file of the latest version of Firefox for Android that will work with Android 6.0.1?

Thank you VERY much for any assistance!!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone that I need to return to service because of the failure of... a newer cell phone. The S5 phone is running Android Version 6.0.1 and the current Firefox is Version 61.0 I KNOW this phone is capable of running... not the very latest Android edition, but a much newer version than 61.0!! I am having difficulty in determining the latest usable Firefox for Android version, downloading or installing it. Because of the age of the phone and the Android version, Google Play is absolutely useless. I am probably missing something... stupid... because this should NOT be this difficult! Can anyone direct me to an "apk" file of the latest version of Firefox for Android that will work with Android 6.0.1? Thank you VERY much for any assistance!!

모든 댓글 (2)

Android Firefox 143.0.4 may be the most current you can run on the old Android 6.0.1 as Fx 144.0 to Fx 149.0 requires Android 8.0

https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/android/143.0.4/system-requirements/ https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/android/144.0/system-requirements/ https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/android/149.0/system-requirements/

https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/fenix/releases/143.0.4/android/

I believe the CPU's this phone can come in were ARMv7-A so try to side load the fenix-143.0.4-android-armeabi-v7a version. Fenix is the internal code word for the more current Android Firefox versions.

James said

Android Firefox 143.0.4 may be the most current you can run on the old Android 6.0.1 as Fx 144.0 to Fx 149.0 requires Android 8.0 https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/android/143.0.4/system-requirements/ https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/android/144.0/system-requirements/ https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/android/149.0/system-requirements/ https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/fenix/releases/143.0.4/android/ I believe the CPU's this phone can come in were ARMv7-A so try to side load the fenix-143.0.4-android-armeabi-v7a version. Fenix is the internal code word for the more current Android Firefox versions.

Android 5.0/6.0/7.0 unsupported since 2021