Is Firefox Relay available for Macbook?
Is Firefox Relay available for Macbook? There doesn't appear to be an extension for it.
Is Firefox Relay available for Macbook? There doesn't appear to be an extension for it.
For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions … (자세히 살펴보기)
For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions is hogging memory--8GB! MacOS 26.6.2, Firefox for mac 154.0.1. Did the same thing for MacOS26.5.2. Is AI doing in performance? How can I find what to turn off?
Recent update nuked all my custom containers, and closed every page that was currently open within those containers (pretty devastating bug). Now, I go to add sites to th… (자세히 살펴보기)
Recent update nuked all my custom containers, and closed every page that was currently open within those containers (pretty devastating bug).
Now, I go to add sites to the new custom containers I made to replace the earlier ones. When I go Manage Containers > pick a custom container > "manage site list ..." and there is no list. Just a blank window.
I'm on FF 154.0. The power went out here and when it came back and I booted the desktop computer something had changed in FF. I used to see the active tab as green in … (자세히 살펴보기)
I'm on FF 154.0. The power went out here and when it came back and I booted the desktop computer something had changed in FF.
I used to see the active tab as green in the tab bar and yellow for the rest, but now they're all gray until I mouse over the bar and only then does it turn green/yellow.
I struggled with this for many hours trying many //active tab color// solutions I found in searches but nothing got it back to my old behavior.
So as a last resort I tried adding the Firefox Color extension, but when I click Add to Firefox it just turns into a throbber that never changes so it doesn't install. I'm stuck!
Frustrated!!
How do I find the list of extensions in Firefox for Mac? I would like to shut off the SAVE PINTEREST logo that is now showing up.
comment désactiver définitivement votre extension qui bloque mon accès à france.tv
I have installed various extensions, and pinned same to toolbar. To activate these, I simply click the icon. However, there are several addons I've installed which are n… (자세히 살펴보기)
I have installed various extensions, and pinned same to toolbar. To activate these, I simply click the icon.
However, there are several addons I've installed which are not pinned to the toolbar. These I cannot seem to start.
How to proceed ?
Bonjour, j'utilise la version 154.0.1 de firefox sur mon ordinateur et depuis plus d'un mois , cette extension a disparu et il m'est impossible de la retrouver et de l'in… (자세히 살펴보기)
Bonjour, j'utilise la version 154.0.1 de firefox sur mon ordinateur et depuis plus d'un mois , cette extension a disparu et il m'est impossible de la retrouver et de l'installer .Pouvez-vous me dépanner. en vous remerciant.
It worked previously on my computer.
Where are these unwanted in-text ads coming from? I have contracted Adsense, but Google denies that these are its ads. Any help?
Can you help to resolve this error message and allow me to upgrade the Easy YouTube Downloader to Pro
I'm trying to use an extension that requires the "Access your data for sites in the youtube.com domain" permission but the permissions pop-up isn't appearing. I've tried … (자세히 살펴보기)
I'm trying to use an extension that requires the "Access your data for sites in the youtube.com domain" permission but the permissions pop-up isn't appearing. I've tried with several extensions and restarted the browser already.
После обновления начали намертво подвисать странички (на данный момент заметил на youtube и в google, при попытке войти в аккаунт кнопка просто не прожимается), как выясн… (자세히 살펴보기)
После обновления начали намертво подвисать странички (на данный момент заметил на youtube и в google, при попытке войти в аккаунт кнопка просто не прожимается), как выяснилось причина в том, что новое обновление не совместимо с расширением absplayer, когда его отключаю всё работает исправно. Что делать в такой ситуации, и будет ли патч в ближайшее время? Расширение мне крайне необходимо, а с их стороны никаких обновлений также нет
Cannot reach extensions search from Firefox about:addons page. I keep getting the following when I search for any extension. Error 503 Backend.max_conn reached Backend.ma… (자세히 살펴보기)
Cannot reach extensions search from Firefox about:addons page. I keep getting the following when I search for any extension.
Error 503 Backend.max_conn reached Backend.max_conn reached Error 54113 Details: cache-bfi-krnt7300022-BFI 1787247272 698900040 Varnish cache server
Firefox lately seems to create problems every time it is updated. I am really leaning towards making MSEdge my default browser because I am tired of these problems cropping up at each major update. I spent several hours this morning making sure my bookmarks and my saved logins and passwords were up to date with what I have in Firefox plus making sure my privacy and security were at it's tightest and strongest there. Major updates for Firefox use to go smoothly and seamlessly but that is now questionable.
Respectfully