Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Is Firefox Relay available for Macbook?

jmm0255

Is Firefox Relay available for Macbook? There doesn't appear to be an extension for it.

Is Firefox Relay available for Macbook? There doesn't appear to be an extension for it.

모든 댓글 (3)

Yes, it should be available and you don't need an extension for it. This extension is now in maintenance mode and its features have been transferred to core Firefox. Just go to Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Additional protection and select Suggest Firefox Relay email masks.

You can manage your masks in https://relay.firefox.com.

I get a blank screen when I go to https://relay.firefox.com. What's the problem? Thank you!

I don't know, it should work. Try today.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.