Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Initialising Addons.

G C

I have installed various extensions, and pinned same to toolbar. To activate these, I simply click the icon.

However, there are several addons I've installed which are not pinned to the toolbar. These I cannot seem to start.

How to proceed ?

I have installed various extensions, and pinned same to toolbar. To activate these, I simply click the icon. However, there are several addons I've installed which are not pinned to the toolbar. These I cannot seem to start. How to proceed ?

모든 댓글 (1)

In Firefox, you can open extensions that are not pinned to the toolbar from the Extensions menu.

Click the Extensions icon in the toolbar, usually the puzzle-piece icon.

There you will see your installed extensions. Click the extension you want to use.

If you want to keep an extension visible on the toolbar, right-click it and choose Pin to Toolbar.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.