Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

Learn More

My buttons of extensions constantly relocate at different panels and places as they please.

  • 2 답장
  • 1 이 문제를 만남
  • 1 보기
  • 최종 답변자: wolfuser111

more options

Hello. Now I have a lot of extensions. The problem is this: I possess buttons of extensions as I'm comfortable; I end up working with the browser and turn it off ; when I turn it on, I find that some of the buttons are not in their places, and some - even worse - hiding in the "view> toolbars> configure "(something like that). So it was before, but it was bearable. But now I have more extensions, and now this problem gives a lot more trouble than before.

P.S. I am using Google Translate, so sorry for my grammar.

Hello. Now I have a lot of extensions. The problem is this: I possess buttons of extensions as I'm comfortable; I end up working with the browser and turn it off ; when I turn it on, I find that some of the buttons are not in their places, and some - even worse - hiding in the "view> toolbars> configure "(something like that). So it was before, but it was bearable. But now I have more extensions, and now this problem gives a lot more trouble than before. P.S. I am using Google Translate, so sorry for my grammar.

모든 댓글 (2)

more options

You can check for problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file.

You can check for problems with preferences and delete a possible user.js file and numbered prefs-##.js files and rename (or delete) the prefs.js file to reset all prefs to the default value.

Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.

See "Creating a profile":

If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be cautious not to copy corrupted files to avoid carrying over the problem.

more options

So. I tried to get rid of old localstore.rdf and work with the new. Then I tried to make a new profile. But, alas, no effect - buttons of extensions still capricious. Strictly speaking, judging by the lack of effect, it is not an error in the browser. Most likely, it's just never been considered by Mozilla developers. Of course, I already searched any extension that corrects this deficiency, but found none. I do not know what else to do.