Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Recently I See Flashing Cursor On Web Pages In Random Spots

Peter

I've noticed lately that I will get a flashing cursor in odd spots on web pages where none should be appearing. It doesn't cause malfunctions but is annoying. From a Google Search I found that this question has been raised before in Mozilla Help, but the topics have since been locked so I couldn't add to them.

I multi-boot Vista Ult SP2/Win 7 Ult SP1, Win 8 Pro w/MC all x64 and all have the latest FF installed and I see it in all of them.

I've noticed lately that I will get a flashing cursor in odd spots on web pages where none should be appearing. It doesn't cause malfunctions but is annoying. From a Google Search I found that this question has been raised before in Mozilla Help, but the topics have since been locked so I couldn't add to them. I multi-boot Vista Ult SP2/Win 7 Ult SP1, Win 8 Pro w/MC all x64 and all have the latest FF installed and I see it in all of them.

모든 댓글 (2)

선택된 해결법

Hit F7 and see that goes away.

Caret Browsing!! I had not thought of that. Must have pressed F7 inadvertently at some stage. Thanks.