Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

How do I change the sound balance in Firefox?

Apoca88

When I listen to music or watch videos in Firefox, the sound is stronger in the right speaker. In other programs, like IE or VLC, watching videos or listening to music is FINE.

When I listen to music or watch videos in Firefox, the sound is stronger in the right speaker. In other programs, like IE or VLC, watching videos or listening to music is FINE.
문맥에 따라 이 답변을 읽어주세요

선택된 해결법

I was told by a friend to reinstall. Just want to let you know that it fixed the problem. Simple and clean.

모든 댓글 (6)

Try to clear the Flash local storage and settings.

  • Windows Control Panel > Flash Player, click Delete All and Delete Data

Flash Website Storage Settings panel:

Global Storage Settings Panel:

Thank you for your reply. Sadly, this did not solve the problem.

I do remember updating Flash today as well, it was also after this that this problem was noticed. So it might indeed me something with Flash then I guess. Just don't know what to do.

선택된 해결법

I was told by a friend to reinstall. Just want to let you know that it fixed the problem. Simple and clean.

Do you mean reinstalling Flash?

Yes, I reinstalled Flash.