Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Hi, I have a problem there is a siderbar at right side of my browser and i can not close it. this sidebar filled with blue gradient color and is empty. tnx

mehdi80

Hi, I have a problem. there is a sidebar at right side of my browser and i can not close it. this sidebar filled with windows 7 color theme and is empty. how can i remove this space :-/ tnx

Hi, I have a problem. there is a sidebar at right side of my browser and i can not close it. this sidebar filled with windows 7 color theme and is empty. how can i remove this space :-/ tnx

모든 댓글 (3)

Hi, can you take a Screenshot to see what that sidebar is?

thank you

선택된 해결법

thank you all. I removed and installed FireFox again and it works fine.

)