Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Why do pages that consist solely of a jpg or png result in the message that the image cannot be displayed because it contains errors?

cenizodesert

Whenever I click on URL links to pages that consist solely of a jpeg or png, I get a text-only message 'the image cannot be displayed because it contains errors'. Yet if I copy the same URL and try it in IE, the image displays just fine. This has been happening for some time, thru several upgrades of Firefox.

Whenever I click on URL links to pages that consist solely of a jpeg or png, I get a text-only message 'the image cannot be displayed because it contains errors'. Yet if I copy the same URL and try it in IE, the image displays just fine. This has been happening for some time, thru several upgrades of Firefox.

모든 댓글 (1)

That is the default text that Firefox displays on a tab.
As soon as the image has loaded then that text is replaced by the image.

If you keep seeing that text then something is blocking images.

See: