Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

somehow email got minimized. I can't read & can't find where to increase size so can read

pazyluz55

I was using firefox when suddenly the font size was reduced so small I could no longer read my email. I have been unable to find the icon so I can increase the font to a readable size.

I was using firefox when suddenly the font size was reduced so small I could no longer read my email. I have been unable to find the icon so I can increase the font to a readable size.

모든 댓글 (3)

When you have one of those pages loaded, hit {Ctrl + zero} to reset the zoom for that domain.

See this:
https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Page+Zoom

Thanks so much!!!!!! I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this out. Not sure why it happened in the first place. I do find things tend to jump around quite a bit. Things seem super sensitive these days. Sometimes things flash when I'm not even touching the keyboard. Have a wonderful day!

Thanks a lot !! It was very helpful :)