이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
보존
Smartzone on Comcast.net is miniscule. How do I enlarge it?
When I enter the Comcast email service the list of emails is extremely small that it cannot be read. I need to enlarge the fonts so that they are readable. I do not have this problem on Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer has an icon to enable font size changes. How do I change font sizes on Firefox?
When I enter the Comcast email service the list of emails is extremely small that it cannot be read. I need to enlarge the fonts so that they are readable. I do not have this problem on Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer has an icon to enable font size changes. How do I change font sizes on Firefox?
모든 댓글 (1)
View > Zoom - Reset - while you are viewing the Comcast SmartZone
See this: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Page+Zoom
If you are holding the Ctrl key and then use the mouse scroll wheel, the page zoom level will change.