Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Is FF 3.6.13 a 32 or 64 bit browser?

saturn

I have Windows 7 64 bit. I cannot play AVI videos now. Some suggestions were to convert the AVI to WMV format, or to fix the problem with FF 32 bit for Windows. I can't seem to find that information. I read that FF doesn't have a true 64 bit browser yet. The videos won't play in Windows Live Movie Maker, Windows Media Player, Irfanview Player, or VLC Media Player. I don't have Quicktime because I don't want to mess with I-Tunes.

Also, I've tried to save FLV videos from online. It seems that my Adobe Flash player might not be working properly. It's Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX and I have the plug-in for it.

I have Windows 7 64 bit. I cannot play AVI videos now. Some suggestions were to convert the AVI to WMV format, or to fix the problem with FF 32 bit for Windows. I can't seem to find that information. I read that FF doesn't have a true 64 bit browser yet. The videos won't play in Windows Live Movie Maker, Windows Media Player, Irfanview Player, or VLC Media Player. I don't have Quicktime because I don't want to mess with I-Tunes. Also, I've tried to save FLV videos from online. It seems that my Adobe Flash player might not be working properly. It's Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX and I have the plug-in for it.

모든 댓글 (1)

I failed to mention that FF is my default browser.