Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

deploy add ons in a citrix environment

FCLFirefox

I have a citrix environment with 1500 users and I would like to deploy a number of firefox "add on's" without needing end user interaction. How can this be accomplished?

I have a citrix environment with 1500 users and I would like to deploy a number of firefox "add on's" without needing end user interaction. How can this be accomplished?

모든 댓글 (1)

Looked at regressing to earlier versions of Firefox that supported global installation of add on's and then upgrading as well as copying the directories added and replicating registry updates, with no success.

Looking at whether it's possible to push out add on's via the login script.

Any help much appreciated.