이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다. 만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
Firefox not loading thumbnails on some websites
On many websites, like imageboards, or even sites with icons and other small images, Firefox doesn't load these images.
All I see is a blank box, and in the top left corner it shows an image icon (this would be a ripped image icon if the image could not be found).
The links all work fine, and the full-size image always loads fine, but this is very annoying as its defeating the whole purpose of these galleries.
Often the website loads fine, but as I go further into more pages, the images stop loading; sometimes ones that have been previously loaded too.
I've tried clearing caches, DNS caches, etc. no luck. None of these websites are blocking images (right click -> block images from site), and I have no adblocking plugins or software.
Sites like: Deviant Art Imageboards Facebook (galleries)
모든 댓글 (3)
Did you check the images properties?
It is possible that the images are from another domain.
- A way to see which images are blocked is to click the favicon (Site Identification icon) on the left side of the location bar.
- A click on the "More Information" button will open the Security tab of the "Page Info" window (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Open the Media tab of the "Page Info" window.
- Select the first image and scroll down though the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
Also make sure that you allow background images:
Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors: Colors > [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"
Thanks for your reply, but you basically told me a longer version of going: Preferences > Content > (load images automatically) Exceptions...
Which I already said none of the sites are blocked.
I don't have my macbook with me at work (the problem machine) but it could possibly be that the subdomain that hosts the thumbnails doesn't support pipelining (Stated in your first link). I'll be sure to check that as soon as I can.
Still having troubles loading anything from thumbnail galleries.