Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Added an Authenicator no idea where it is or how to use it for Amazon KDP

craigmarshallsmith

Where is my Authenticator App and how do I use it with Amazon KDP verification?

Where is my Authenticator App and how do I use it with Amazon KDP verification?

모든 댓글 (3)

If you actually successfully added it as per question title, you had to access it somehow to pair it. Now you'd need to access it the same way to generate codes.

(This is not a Mozilla question. You're most likely looking for some external software or operating system feature.)

Thanks. But I am a complete dummy. Your reply is way over my head.

What's an authenticator:

(=use whichever one you have added or paired with your account.)

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.