Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

webmidi features

matthleg

hello, I am using novation components online: https://components.novationmusic.com/ It's the only thing I have to do with an other browser because firefox does not support the midi features... It is pity... Maybe one day it will work... All the best

   Matthieu.
hello, I am using novation components online: [http://example.com https://components.novationmusic.com/] It's the only thing I have to do with an other browser because '''''firefox does not support the midi features'''''... It is pity... Maybe one day it will work... All the best Matthieu.

모든 댓글 (1)

That is a question for the company mentioned above.

For privacy purposes, WebMIDI can be enabled per host by installing an addon from the site that wants to use the functionality, so the vendor would need to supply that.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.