Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

It was indicated mozila 4.0 feature supports offline browsing. I can't find this feature neither in the menu, nor in help.

velo4city

The advertising page http://www.mozilla-europe.org/lt/firefox/features/ indicates offline browsing feature on mozila 4.0. How to use this feature?

The advertising page http://www.mozilla-europe.org/lt/firefox/features/ indicates offline browsing feature on mozila 4.0. How to use this feature?

Всички отговори (6)

It is the last choice before QUIT into the FILE menu.

If you don't see the FILE menu, press the ADD button on your keiboard

Sure I've tried this. It just disconnect from the network, but doesn't allows browsing after going off-line.

It was feature in early browsers "download page for viewing off-line" and the limitation of the size and links outside. I can find this neither in the menu nor in adds.

You can open the History sidebar (View > Sidebar > History) to access pages in Offline mode more easily. That only works if they are still in the browsing cache.

  • Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.

Променено на от cor-el

Thanks. I need to browse page links that was not opened before. They should be in the cash then. http://www.automaticon.pl/sarea/web/frontend.php/grupytowarowe/list/grupaid/G01/jezyk/pl has list of the exhibitors with description of each aside. I need to read them while I'll travel.