Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Update seems to mess my websites up

Jack3M

Firefox 157.0 is displaying some websites incorrectly. Newsmax pages turn white and McMaster-Carr is also displaying incorrectly such that I cannot make an order even if logged it. The same sites work correctly in Edge which I have an intense dislike for. I have already restarted Firefox and rebooted Windows. This started after the Firefox 157 update.

Firefox 157.0 is displaying some websites incorrectly. Newsmax pages turn white and McMaster-Carr is also displaying incorrectly such that I cannot make an order even if logged it. The same sites work correctly in Edge which I have an intense dislike for. I have already restarted Firefox and rebooted Windows. This started after the Firefox 157 update.

모든 댓글 (2)

Hey Jack, could you add the websites' url for us?

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.