Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Locked

Thunderbird 157 breaks google calendar add-on

Ric

Just updated to Thunderbird 157 and all my calendars are now disabled because the google calendar add-on is not compatible and was disabled. How do I enable my other calendars or move back to 156 while I wait for an update for the google calendar add-on?

Just updated to Thunderbird 157 and all my calendars are now disabled because the google calendar add-on is not compatible and was disabled. How do I enable my other calendars or move back to 156 while I wait for an update for the google calendar add-on?

모든 댓글 (1)