Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved

I cannot see my email; the Thunderbird welcome screen will not allow me

jcmprov

I am not able to view my email in Thunderbird; the welcome page remains frozen not allowing me to get to email.

I am not able to view my email in Thunderbird; the welcome page remains frozen not allowing me to get to email.

모든 댓글 (4)

선택된 해결법

If your Thunderbird start page ressembles to the one shown in my picture it might be due to bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2071951 Start Thunderbird in "troubleshoot mode": press the Shift key whilst launching Thunderbird

I can only respond if I indicate "this solves my problem." Actually, the problem went away. The only thing I did was trouble shoot, which wanted me to update the Thunderbird version, which I did.

Thank you for offering a solultion.

No, you can always respond in this forum without indicating that "this solves my problem". Some users even omit to declare a "helpful solution" although the helper's propositions or indications solved their problem.

Ah so. Now I see. Thanks again.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.