고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Calendar broken?

wileeatvt

Hi,

Thunderbird regularly unable to connect to my Google Calendar. Is there anything I can do? I updated it to the latest version today and now it said all the calendars (local, Google) are unavailable no matter what I do (unsubscribe, subscribe again and again)

And if I try to create a new calendar, the Google Calendar option is not even there anymore.

Is the latest Thunderbird broken or something I did?

Thanks,

Will

Hi, Thunderbird regularly unable to connect to my Google Calendar. Is there anything I can do? I updated it to the latest version today and now it said all the calendars (local, Google) are unavailable no matter what I do (unsubscribe, subscribe again and again) And if I try to create a new calendar, the Google Calendar option is not even there anymore. Is the latest Thunderbird broken or something I did? Thanks, Will

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.