Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

How do I block access to a website on Mozilla Firefox?

Andrew Wood

I want to block access to certain websites on Mozilla Firefox.

I want to block access to certain websites on Mozilla Firefox.

모든 댓글 (2)

Bonjour

Is it your question (e.g.) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1585489

The Enterprise Policy Generator helps administrators configure Firefox using a configuration file https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/enterprise-policy-generator

Enterprise Policy Generator – an open-source, browser-based approach to creating Firefox enterprise policies https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/enterprise-policy-generator-an-open-source-browser-based/td-p/127768

Hi Andrew

An alternative is to contact your internet service provider who should be able to put a block in place for you.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.