Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Logging in to EE I am asked for my Passkey but I don't have one, what do I do

rbrookes

When I try to log in to EE, I am asked for my passkey. I don't have one, presumably it is on a thumb drive but none of mine offer the solution. Neither do I remember setting one up. Seeking further information I am told it is required by Firefox. I have searched Settings but no joy. Can you help?

Thank you, Robin Brookes

When I try to log in to EE, I am asked for my passkey. I don't have one, presumably it is on a thumb drive but none of mine offer the solution. Neither do I remember setting one up. Seeking further information I am told it is required by Firefox. I have searched Settings but no joy. Can you help? Thank you, Robin Brookes

모든 댓글 (1)

It's possible "Windows Hello" or "Windows Security" says Mozilla Firefox asked for a Passkey — however the browser only does that if prompted by the site, so check on the actual login form if there's an option to skip to your normal login credentials — or if you cancel the prompt if the site lets you use your normal username+password flow.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.