Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

I cant get address bar to access about : config I get google answers

Jim Nicol

tell me how to get firefox address bar

tell me how to get firefox address bar

모든 댓글 (2)

Is there any issue with your address bar that you're looking to solve?

To access Configuration Editor for Firefox see the article for details (NB: no spaces)

Jim Nicol said

I cant get address bar to access about : config I get google answers tell me how to get firefox address bar

The Location (address) bar is where you type in say www.example.com or should see support.mozilla.org when viewing this forum thread for example.

It is about:config with no spaces

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.