Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

I was looking for firefox

gabriel fio

I want to make Firefox as my default search so can you help me to make it my default search and add in my search ingions

I want to make Firefox as my default search so can you help me to make it my default search and add in my search ingions

모든 댓글 (1)

Firefox is a web browser and not a search engine site. A search engine is for example qwant.com, duckduckgo.com, google.com etc.

To add or change search engines in the Firefox web browser for Android see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-my-default-search-engines-firefox-android

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.