Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Stuff I don't want suddenly on my Start page

Bruce Barr

In my Settings, I have only shortcuts to web sites I've visited. For a long time, that's all I've had. Since yesterday I suddenly have a bunch of stupid suggested news stories and articles that I have NO interest in. No matter how many of them I say I want to block, more come up. There's nothing in the Settings that allows me to turn them off.

I DON'T WANT THIS CRAP ON MY HOME PAGE!!!!!!

I have no idea who came up with this idea and thought it was good, but I will be forced to move to a different browser if this crap continues to appear on my home page. This has completely violated my trust in Firefox to be an unobtrusive, privacy focused browser.

I'll say it again for those in the back... I ONLY WANT THE SHORTCUTS TO MY VISITED SITES NOT A BUNCH OF STUPID RECOMMENDATIONS!!!

In my Settings, I have only shortcuts to web sites I've visited. For a long time, that's all I've had. Since yesterday I suddenly have a bunch of stupid suggested news stories and articles that I have NO interest in. No matter how many of them I say I want to block, more come up. There's nothing in the Settings that allows me to turn them off. I DON'T WANT THIS CRAP ON MY HOME PAGE!!!!!! I have no idea who came up with this idea and thought it was good, but I will be forced to move to a different browser if this crap continues to appear on my home page. This has completely violated my trust in Firefox to be an unobtrusive, privacy focused browser. I'll say it again for those in the back... I ONLY WANT THE SHORTCUTS TO MY VISITED SITES NOT A BUNCH OF STUPID RECOMMENDATIONS!!!

모든 댓글 (1)

Settings > Home and startup > Homepage > options for Blank | Your URL of choice | Firefox Home (Default)

In the later toy have choices what so see on the Firefox ... Default


There is no one in the back. This is a user forum and you are shouting at other users, not so nice lol

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.