Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

How do I change my search engine back from Firefox to Google?

earthfish

For some reason the browser has changed to Firefox from Google. I want Google back

For some reason the browser has changed to Firefox from Google. I want Google back

모든 댓글 (3)

Hi, so I think you're talking about the Firefox browser and the Google browser. You need to open your Google browser, click on “Settings,” and then click “Set as default.” Or, you can go to Windows Settings, search for “default,” then click on “Browser” and choose which one you want to set as the default.

The home page? How to set the home page

Or the default search? Manage Firefox search settings

earthfish said

How do I change my search engine back from Firefox to Google? For some reason the browser has changed to Firefox from Google. I want Google back

Firefox is a web browser and not a search engine site. A search engine is for example qwant.com, duckduckgo.com, google.com etc.

So are you asking for how to make Google Chrome the default web browser on Linux? or how to change the default search engine in Firefox?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-browser

Or how to make Google search and the default search engine? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-or-remove-search-engine-firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-settings-firefox

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.