Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

I forgot my password lost all of my settings when I created a new one and now I think I remember my old password

greg callow

I bought an iPhone and an iPad and I’ve never used Apple products so when I downloaded Firefox to use on these I had forgotten my password so I created a new one but I’ve lost all my bookmarks and stuff.

Well now I think I might remember my old password so how do I go about trying to get all my old stuff back because I’m I’m basically I’m an old fart and I can’t remember all of the websites that I had bookmarked

I bought an iPhone and an iPad and I’ve never used Apple products so when I downloaded Firefox to use on these I had forgotten my password so I created a new one but I’ve lost all my bookmarks and stuff. Well now I think I might remember my old password so how do I go about trying to get all my old stuff back because I’m I’m basically I’m an old fart and I can’t remember all of the websites that I had bookmarked

모든 댓글 (1)

Have you tried to log in with your old account and password? That will bring out your old profile.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.