Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Where are my bookmarks?

zanny1c

I clicked on the bookmarks icon to open one up, and there's nothing there. where did my bookmarks go? It's been a week, maybe, since I last used the bookmarks menu

I clicked on the bookmarks icon to open one up, and there's nothing there. where did my bookmarks go? It's been a week, maybe, since I last used the bookmarks menu

모든 댓글 (5)

Where do you have the icons? If on the toolbar, can you right click and get the edit option with the target URL

Otherwise check the Profiles you may have in the address bar type: about:profiles

There is a star icon at the top of the page alongside a clock icon for history, printer, magnifying glass for search, and download. When I right click on the star, my options are pin to overflow menu, remove from toolbar, menu bar, bookmarks toolbar which is empty, and customize. There is no edit. And I can't even use the star to bookmark anything

Try to open about:support page and click the Verify integrity button in the Places database section. It should produce a log, you can paste it here for an analysis.

I restarted the computer. The top toolbar still lacks all the icons that used to be there: the star for bookmarks, the clock for history, the down arrow for downloads, the magnifying glass for search, I forget what else. The address window now covers where most of them used to be. It looks like the star is active again, to bookmark something, but not the icon to go to my already bookmarked locations

Where is my bookmarks? Why support is doing nothing?

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.