Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

I wanted a different browser

msfranklin21

Hello.

I wanted to download Firefox as a way to get rid of Google. Only, when I installed Firefox, it says "Browse with Google or type in address." I do not want Google. I wanted to just install my visited sites and passwords and be done with it. I've uninstalled Firefox and re-installed it only to be the same thing. I was hoping to also grab the passwords from Microsoft Edge and have just Firefox.

What am I doing wrong? Please Help!

Hello. I wanted to download Firefox as a way to get rid of Google. Only, when I installed Firefox, it says "Browse with Google or type in address." I do not want Google. I wanted to just install my visited sites and passwords and be done with it. I've uninstalled Firefox and re-installed it only to be the same thing. I was hoping to also grab the passwords from Microsoft Edge and have just Firefox. What am I doing wrong? Please Help!

모든 댓글 (2)

Maybe you just remove Google in Firefox's search engine list.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-or-remove-search-engine-firefox

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.