Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Can’t add can’t add new bookmarks to Firefox bookmarks toolbar?

Marc Stewart

Can’t add new bookmarks to Firefox bookmarks toolbar?

Can’t add new bookmarks to Firefox bookmarks toolbar?

모든 댓글 (3)

Hi Marc,

To learn more about how to add bookmarks on Firefox for iOS, please check out How to add, remove, edit and move bookmarks in Firefox for iOS.

If you're still unable to do it, can you share more about what error message you might've seen?

When I add (or edit) a bookmark I only have “Bookmarks menu” as an option for where I can save it. There is no “Bookmarks toolbar” or “Unsorted bookmarks” high level folder.

Hi Dennis,

When you edit a bookmark, under the Save In section, you should be able to expand the entire bookmark folders from there.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.