Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

stop constant captcha

pbm77

I am getting constant captcha requests and even if i solve them correctly I get them over and over. I am at my wits end. how do I stop this?

I am getting constant captcha requests and even if i solve them correctly I get them over and over. I am at my wits end. how do I stop this?

모든 댓글 (4)

Is that for a certain site, or a particular provider? (They are usually branded, or mention the name of the vendor somewhere on the screen…)

The sities in my bookmarks don't, but anytime I google or use Firefox to find something and I click on it, it goes to the Captcha. I solve it and it keeps coming back to solve again. I tried using the audio and I get a error there sometimes too, to check back later or something like that. The only browser I haven't had that with is Duck Duck Go but I don't have all my sites set up there.

So that's a google puzzle, showing for every search using Google like these? support.mozilla.org/questions/1589036

I'm wondering if the McAfee "Web Advisor" or other features could be interfering with the google protections. You can try restarting into Troubleshoot Mode from the Help menu which would disable this addon for a bit to see if you get better results, and also perhaps worth getting in touch with McAfee support about this issue if there's anything in terms of "web scanning" or "fingerprint protections" that you can turn off to look more credible to Google.

If Google doesn't work for you, it's easy to go to Settings and change the default search there, away from Google and to DuckDuckGo for example, right in your Firefox — so you don't have to move things around.

I've been getting that for a while. I just start Firefox, at a blank page as usual.

Type say, "best local donuts" in the address bar, or even a url.

Hit enter, and there's a captcha on a blank page. I can't stop it. I also tried clicking on the shield, and turning off stupid "enhanced protection" (which I didn't ask for) and the captcha stays. I fill it in several times over and over correctly.

It makes Firefox essentially unusable. I go to my default browser, Chrome.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.