Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

I’m would like help recovering my assets and I would like step by step instructions to survive my account please I would be very appreciated

Anthony Stanford

I was just trying foolow simple instructions but my app or phone. Won’t let me read or scan codes to log in or it won’t let me click on anything in a site I can only paste it and look it up

I was just trying foolow simple instructions but my app or phone. Won’t let me read or scan codes to log in or it won’t let me click on anything in a site I can only paste it and look it up

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi Anthony,

I suppose you're talking about logging in into your Mozilla account, correct? If that's the case, you may want to read the following article Sync bookmarks, logins and browsing history on Firefox for iOS.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.