Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved

Turn on VPN on phone?

Kapt55

I have Mozilla VPN on computer and tablet. How do I turn it on in Android? It doesn't show in tool bar.

I have Mozilla VPN on computer and tablet. How do I turn it on in Android? It doesn't show in tool bar.

모든 댓글 (2)

선택된 해결법

I believe the Firefox for Android will have a built-in VPN feature coming. Depending on sources I saw it was going to be as early as Firefox 151.0 and then 152.0 however according to https://www.firefox.com/firefox/android/152.0/releasenotes/ it looks like Firefox 152.0 does not have it yet.

Thank you James. This answers my question and proves that it wasn't me missing something, as I might normally might!

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.