Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Does Firefox have a utility similar to Google lens?

J C.

I’m switching to Firefox from Google. But I use Google lens for identifying things. I don’t know about. I wondered if Firefox has a Google lens or similar utility?

I’m switching to Firefox from Google. But I use Google lens for identifying things. I don’t know about. I wondered if Firefox has a Google lens or similar utility?

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi

Welcome to the Firefox family! Making the switch is a great move for privacy and customization.

Firefox lets you search the web using images instead of text, with Google Lens. This makes it easy to identify objects, translate text, or find visually similar results directly from an image.

That article can help you Search the web via images in Firefox with Google Lens

Add custom search engines in Firefox