Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Able to enable camera and microphone in Firefox app for ios?

dvm1913

I have downloaded Firefox to my iPad with the hopes of being able to utilize a specific video conferencing for my therapy sessions; however, I’m not able to figure out how to enable my camera and microphone on the Firefox app I downloaded to utilize it. Is there a way to enable usage of my camera and microphone with the Firefox iOS app or is this not possible?

I have downloaded Firefox to my iPad with the hopes of being able to utilize a specific video conferencing for my therapy sessions; however, I’m not able to figure out how to enable my camera and microphone on the Firefox app I downloaded to utilize it. Is there a way to enable usage of my camera and microphone with the Firefox iOS app or is this not possible?

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi dvm1913, please ignore the unofficial support solicitation that someone posted. We have no idea where that leads and don't want you to get scammed.