Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

unable to save password on firefox gmail.

Walter Schmid

When I use firefox to sign in to my gmail account ([edited] @gmail.com), firefox will not save my password so I have to enter my email and password every time. I can't find the option to remember password anywhere. What can I do to get firefox to save my password. Thank you. Walter Schmid

When I use firefox to sign in to my gmail account ([edited] @gmail.com), firefox will not save my password so I have to enter my email and password every time. I can't find the option to remember password anywhere. What can I do to get firefox to save my password. Thank you. Walter Schmid

글쓴이 James 수정일시

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi Walter,

To save passwords on Firefox for iOS, you may want to check out the following article Manage saved passwords in Firefox for iOS.