Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Web Audio API support

1ector

I definitely love your browser, but there is one problem that make me sad. I regularly use the Yandex.Music service. And Firefox does not support Web Audio API on this site. This leads to the fact that the equalizer does not work on the site. All other browsers I used before (Edge, Chrome, Opera) support this API. The above problem is the only reason I can't use Firefox all the time and with pleasure.

I definitely love your browser, but there is one problem that make me sad. I regularly use the Yandex.Music service. And Firefox does not support Web Audio API on this site. This leads to the fact that the equalizer does not work on the site. All other browsers I used before (Edge, Chrome, Opera) support this API. The above problem is the only reason I can't use Firefox all the time and with pleasure.

모든 댓글 (3)

Anything Web support must come from the site FF only can do what the site permits it to do.

Please provide public link(s) (no password) that we can check out. No Personal Information Please !

Did you check the Web Console and possibly the Browser Console for error messages?

See also: