이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
보존
Get old search engines behaviour instead of dropdown menu in the search bar
Hello, Just updated to the latest FF on Windows and I want the old search engines option.
Now there's a dropdown menu to choose from, which is nice but makes a redundant click (click the dropdown and click again to chose).
Before the update, after typing a string, I would have at the bottom of the the search bar a list of the available engines, clicking one of the icons, would start the search, thus only 1 click.
Is there a way to get this back?
Thanks
Hello,
Just updated to the latest FF on Windows and I want the old search engines option.
Now there's a dropdown menu to choose from, which is nice but makes a redundant click (click the dropdown and click again to chose).
Before the update, after typing a string, I would have at the bottom of the the search bar a list of the available engines, clicking one of the icons, would start the search, thus only 1 click.
Is there a way to get this back?
Thanks
모든 댓글 (1)
Hello
Another request https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1519165