Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Downloaded file is deleted when close Web window

Techie99

After downloading a file which is saved to my Mac Download Folder the file is removed once I close the Firefox Web window. I checked the folder before the window was closed and the file was there. After closing the window the file is no longer in the folder. Also it is not in the trash.

After downloading a file which is saved to my Mac Download Folder the file is removed once I close the Firefox Web window. I checked the folder before the window was closed and the file was there. After closing the window the file is no longer in the folder. Also it is not in the trash.

모든 댓글 (1)

Did you download the file in a private window? The article "Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history" says files downloaded in a private window should be saved, but I wonder if there are exceptions.

Was it a PDF that that saved there and opened immediately in a tab?