Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I am having a constantly manipulation with Google. It loves getting into my iPhone and Roku

Yolanda

I am having an every day problem Google getting into my iPhone and causing me problems.

I have had to go to Apple store and reset my iPhone. Nothing has changed I am still having too issues.

I am having an every day problem Google getting into my iPhone and causing me problems. I have had to go to Apple store and reset my iPhone. Nothing has changed I am still having too issues.

모든 댓글 (3)

Thank you for the info. I have already tried to do the two - factor authentication and I was only able to entered five numbers and letters. After that I couldn’t get my keypad to continue entering the rest of two-factor authenication.

I don’t have Google account.

Hi

When you mention that Google is "getting into" your iPhone, what do you mean?

How is this related to Firefox for iOS?

How is the relate- googletapmanager.com. I had to delete FireFox browser the other day after trying several times to uninstall and reinstall it.

Google had been for a long time has been causing me problems. So this not the first time I had issues.